Thursday, December 24, 2009

merry christmas!

So this year DH and I made a big leap for mankind and sent out a christmas newsletter (our first one!). Unfortunately, I've discovered that many of them were not received. Please contact me if you would like me to email you a copy.

Also, I would like to thank the secret elf who left the gingerbread house on our doorstep. It was so cute!

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, I would like to remind you to listen to this very special recording of O Holy Night.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

We'd love a copy of the first Christmas newsletter. :) Merry Christmas!

Jess said...

Email me that masterpiece!

kt said...

yes, please email it to me too!

love you!

Anonymous said...

I love David's coat from 10 years ago. He should always keep it. Its sort of like a Roman Toga.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.