Thursday, December 02, 2010

the invisible spider

There is a spider that lives on the wall above my desk. Sometimes when I'm using my computer, I see it out of the corner of my eye. Then I turn my head super fast and it is gone.

Possible explanations:

1. my eyebrow --could it be bushier than I realized? I am not a tweezer, after all. (While at the last ward camp out, I was trying to figure out what a bunch of ward ladies were saying (in Spanish) and I finally figured out they were talking about tweezing eyebrows and makeup tattoos. Ha. Some topics are more cross-cultural than I realized.)
2. my eyelash (but I don't think it is long enough to take the blame, alas)
3. a wisp of hair
4. a dent in the wall that is haunted
or
5. an invisible spider

It must be an invisible spider that turns visible every now and then to distract me. Except it never moves. Dumb spider.

1 comment:

LinWots said...

Invisible spider for sure! :)

So long, and thanks for all the fish.