Friday, December 21, 2012

a visit to work

Ila and I surprised David earlier this week by showing up at his work. I haven't been to his office since before school started last year, like 1.5 years ago. 

It was a cold, windy evening. Ila and I (let me pause and say, it is weird to use this phrase "Ila and I" all the time. It's like a tongue twister) tried to get to David's building walking via stroller. I had to look up where his building was on a map. I somehow managed to come to a dead end (for strollers) as I chose the path that ended in stairs. So we went another way and finally made it.

Ila wore her R2D2 hat, which rocks. David didn't seemed surprised at all, which is weird, since I haven't been there forever! And I've never seen it with actual stuff in it. I last saw it when it was empty.

Look at the scrawl on the white board. He must not have been faking it all this time, I guess he's an econ professor after all.


Ila pushed a few keyboard buttons, but hopefully didn't mess up his spreadsheet.

The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a way cool hat. Way cool parents. Way cool fam.
your robot tests are too hard for me

So long, and thanks for all the fish.