Monday, May 02, 2011

the good husband

...took out the trash for me. And did the dishes. And even bought me a reese's peanut butter cup. I really like those. Then he bought a chocolate bar for himself but let me eat half of it.

He eats the leftovers I don't want to eat. And he likes them.

But then he laughs at me when I make the "aaahhhhh!" distress noise. He thinks it is cute. It is true I usually make said shrieking noise when I drop food on the floor, but that is beside the point.

The point is, I have a good husband. Yay for me.

He even has moderate reactions to theft. Like yesterday when he was munching on something and I say, "hey come over here. What are you eating?" Then he shows me his three cashews. And I take them all.

He is turning 30 in June. I will still be 27. We will both be multiples of 3. At least for a little while. He rocks.

And yes I know I changed tense halfway through this post. So what.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

He's a keeper. You should marry him and buy him some cashews.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.