Monday, May 09, 2011

facebook headquarters


I live about a 10 minute walk away from facebook headquarters. I've been meaning to get a picture in front of it for at least a year now.



DH and I had some friends over for dinner and we walked around the neighborhood afterward. First I showed them the house with the toy decorations. The woman who lives there is constantly rearranging and redecorating. This time there were lollipops hanging in the bushes and Aladdin action figures in a pot by the sidewalk. There are a lot of other things too--it is a sight to behold. Drive down college ave in palo alto...you won't miss it!

Next I showed them Mark Zuckerberg's house. whoop-de-doo.

Then we stopped for the photo at facebook. For such a large and far-reaching company, the size of the logo is sort of anticlimactic. It is seriously only like 4 inches tall. And this is the only sign visible on the property.

And yes I know my shoes are awesome, no need to point this out.

No comments:

So long, and thanks for all the fish.