Monday, March 28, 2011

last stretch

So I'm into my last semester of my library and information science degree. I cannot tell you how glad I am to Git-R-Done. I was so enthusiastic at the beginning (3 years ago), but that is long past. Now my enthusiasm is for finishing. My mother is astonished that I don't care about attending my graduation. But, I'm just done. Don't make me go to campus one more time. Don't make me wear that hat and wait for hours while the trillion other people graduating in my program receive their diploma. This will be my 3rd university degree, after all. I think I'll go the beach instead.

(yes I know I'm so conceited now aren't I)

By the way this is my new fav song. It has an awesome cello part!




1 comment:

The Pauls said...

You can do it!!!!

So long, and thanks for all the fish.