Monday, January 18, 2010

snapshots of christmas

We went home for Christmas this year, as usual. Here are a few pictures from our trip:

David was cold while waiting at the airport.


Ah, it's me in my 10 year old coat. It's not even that warm, but it serves as my Utah coat.


Nephew Alex really bulked up this Christmas.


This is the ONLY picture we have taken of DH and me together. Apparently we were excited about eating the kids snacks.


Alex, flying.


DH and I went to see the Nutcracker. It was the "Nutty" Nutcracker, where the ballet was tweeked slightly and it was really hilarious. There was a Where's Waldo wandering around the set, a disco ball, performers wearing the wrong costume, rollerblading instead of dancing, and more. Thanks Heidi and Brian for the comp tickets!


Ah, the cute Naked baby Luke. His fat is so cute. I had to touch it.


This is the game invented by the Hansen family nephews and nieces. You close yourself in the closet, then open the door and pop out!





The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, do I ever love this picture of David in his coat and Laura closing the door.

Please scour all previous posts to find my new responses, I did it all the wrong way

Love Dad

So long, and thanks for all the fish.