Saturday, July 14, 2007

two buttercups.

Point 1:
Buttercup is my powerpuff girl of choice. She has black hair, a deep voice, and attitude. A fine rearview mirror ornament, I dare say. I do have to reapply black marker from time to time to make sure her hair remains in tact, since it is constantly rubbing against my giant pink fuzzy dice, which I inherited from my oldest sister. I purchased my buttercup keychain in china town, New York City. It was my only purchase, I must admit, besides a pair of fake glasses. Everyone was doing it. Fake glasses were the rage...

Point 2:
I have purchased a new phone. More specifically, I upgraded and paid minimal amounts. As with all new phones, there are no acceptable ringtones and I was forced to download something to satisfy my excessively high standards. This is what I chose:

The Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup


Now I dance a jig while searching for my phone. You can too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More than just double- entendre. This one is a triple play. I yike it, Nana.

Rebecca

Laura said...

Unfortunately, the video I posted was removed from youtube. I have replaced it with a lesser version...but which still conveys the idea.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.