Wednesday, October 25, 2006

serious disease

Something is dreadfully wrong. I don't know what is causing it, but it is very serious. The possible implications of this disease may be extreme. I can't go to a doctor. I am at a loss...

I have not finished a book since September 13. According to my 150 books/year record for 26 Aug 05 to 26 Aug 06, I should have read at least 15 books since then. I just don't get it...theoretically I should have more time since my classes are easier and I'm slacking on regular running...I even grocery shop less. I have been carrying around the same book in my bag for all this time..and I'm only halfway done.

What is this disease? I fear that it's called a "social life." Somebody save me from my fate. I can't have a life. It would ruin my carefully laid plans to be a semi-loser and die alone. I want to read..but don't. I need therapy.

No comments:

So long, and thanks for all the fish.