Monday, February 21, 2011

extra cheese

There is this pile of extra towels in a wicker basket I keep in the bathroom. I haven't used more than the top towel or two in the years I've had them sitting there. DH thought we should scrub the floor (gasp!) underneath the basket and had the audacity to suggest moving it. Shocking!!!!

But we did and it was a good thing too. Some water must have gotten under it at some point because there was a slight discoloration of a few spots, but luckily nothing too scary. I decided to unload the basket to make sure there was nothing evil going in it its dark depths. Luckily, there was nothing evil. But to my surprise, I discovered much more than a pile of clean towels. I discovered the hidden treasure trove of bath and shower kits we'd gotten as wedding presents! I totally forgot they were there. In addition to the fizzing bath balls, bubble bath, and multiple bottles of shower gel, body scrub, etc., I found something... more.

It was a container of Kraft parmesan cheese!!! YESSSSS now we can rest easy knowing that the cheese is safe. The best part is that the expiration date on the container is 3 weeks BEFORE we got married 3 years ago. Poor cheese. You never even got a chance.

No comments:

So long, and thanks for all the fish.